Pork feet ginger vinegar, also known as egg and Pork feet ginger vinegar, is a traditional Lingnan dish, belonging to Guangdong cuisine, and is the most characteristic nourishing food for women. It is also suitable for men or elderly people who have a cold constitution or a long illness. Pork feet ginger vinegar is a delicious food carefully cooked from pig’s feet, eggs, ginger, and sweet vinegar. After eating it, it is like wine, refreshing, and ruddy. It has the effects of improving appetite, preventing colds, strengthening the stomach and dispersing cold, warming the meridians and replenishing blood, and beautifying the skin. It can be eaten all year round, especially in autumn, winter, and spring, when the weather is colder.
Ingredients of Pork feet ginger vinegar
Sweet vinegar 2500ml
pork feet 1000g
The cooking method of Pork feet ginger vinegar
Day 1: Rinse ginger peeled
Cut it vertically in half, then pat it slightly with a knife
Add salt and marinate for 30 minutes, then wash with water
After steaming for 30 minutes on a high fire, use cloth or kitchen paper to absorb water
Add sweet vinegar and ginger to the pot
Boil over high heat and turn to low heat for 2 hours. Turn off the fire and soak the ginger in vinegar overnight
Day 2: Pig’s hoof is depilated, washed, and chopped
Pour a proper amount of water into the pot and boil it, put in the pig’s hoof and scald it for 3 minutes, remove it and wash it
Take another pot and fill it with proper water, and put it in the pig’s hoof
After boiling in high heat, cook in low heat for 45 minutes, turn off the heat, and bake for another 45 minutes; Rinse the pig’s hoof with water until it is completely cooled, and then drain the water
Put the pig’s feet into a ginger vinegar pot, cover and boil, turn to low heat and cook for 45 minutes, and let it cool for standby
Pour proper water into the pan and add eggs
After the fire boils, the time starts when the water boils, and the fire goes out after 3 and a half minutes. Take out the eggs immediately
Wash the eggs with clean water until they are cool, and then peel them for standby
Soak the eggs in cool ginger vinegar overnight
Day 3: Remove the pig’s feet and eggs and store them in another container
When eating, boil the pig’s hoof and ginger vinegar, and put the eggs in the hot vinegar to soak and warm, then enjoy
Delicious runny eggs
Dispel cold and warm stomach, beautify and beautify the skin~pork feet ginger vinegar
Cooking skills of Pork feet ginger vinegar
1. After the ginger is salted and steamed, most of the pungent flavor has been removed. It can be eaten after boiling in vinegar for a day.
2. The method of cooking and soaking a pig’s hoof is to make the skin soft and not rotten.
3. The eggs in this recipe are runny eggs, so after the boiled eggs are shelled, you must wait for the ginger vinegar to cool before putting them into the ginger vinegar pot, otherwise the hot ginger vinegar will burn the eggs until they are fully cooked.
4. Ginger vinegar coagulates because it absorbs the colloid of pig’s hoof. It is best to boil it once a week to keep it for a long time, but remember to take out the eggs in ginger vinegar before boiling to prevent it from becoming iron eggs.
5. Because of the evaporation of water, ginger vinegar will become sweeter as it is cooked. You can add some glutinous rice vinegar to adjust the acidity and sweetness.